Orthopedic Institute Patient Self Scheduling
The following instructions and links enable Orthopedic Institute patients to self schedule their own appointments without setting up a portal account.
To set up a portal account click here.
Steps to self schedule without a portal account:
- Choose a physician below and click their name. You will be redirected to the self scheduling page specific to that physician.
- Select patient type – Existing or New. Click “Done”.
- Select specialty – Orthopedic. Click “Done”.
- Select reason for visit – Consult/referral, Follow-up, or Injury. Click “Done”.
- Click “Show appointments”. If no appointments appear for today, click the calendar icon. Today’s day will appear blue. Dates that have available appointments will appear green. Click a green date. The location and times available will appear. If you choose a date that is at an inconvenient location, click the calendar again and choose another date, to find another location. Unfortunately, the scheduling tool does not allow you to search by location.
- Once you have chosen a date and time, follow the prompts to fill out your information and click next.
Michael J. Adler, MD
Gregory F. Alvine, MD
Keith M. Baumgarten, MD
James T. Brunz, MD
K. C. Chang, MD
R. Blake Curd, MD
Evan N. Hermanson, MD
Jason L. Hurd, MD
David B. Jones Jr., MD
Jeffrey S. Kalo, DO
Peter A. Looby, MD
Matthew J. McKenzie, MD
Gregory M. Neely
Erik D. Peterson, MD
Corey P. Rothrock, MD
Brent R. Thurness, MD
Timothy L. Walker, MD
Eric S. Watson, MD
Matthew K. Wingate, MD