At Orthopedic Institute, our mission is to make life better. We do that by providing the most comprehensive, personalized care in the region. If this sounds like a work environment for you, and you want to make a difference and make life better, send your resume and cover letter to Orthopedic Institute.
RN, LPN or MA
The position responsibilities are:
- Assisting physician and/or mid-level in clinic environment
- Duties include: rooming patients, medical histories, injections and patient phone calls and assisting with procedures.
- Clinic hours to be covered are M-F, 7:00 am-5:30 pm. Must be flexible as Full-Time hours will be a combination of 5 hour and 10 hour shifts. Will also work 1-2 Saturday shifts per year.
- Required licensure and education for the position. Basic computer skills. Must possess exceptional customer service and ability to communicate with patients, clinic staff, and physicians. Successful candidates will have excellent multi-tasking skills to keep the flow of the busiest Orthopedic Clinic in Sioux Falls running smoothly.
Registration Supervisor Position
- Position Responsibilities include overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Clinic’s Registration Department to include outreach facilities along with the main campus
- Participate and work with other Managers and Supervisors in developing good working relationships and processes throughout the clinics
- Provide guidance, coaching and direction to registration personnel including on-site and off-site staff
- Conduct new employee orientation and periodic training updates
- Prepare staff schedules and ensures adequate staffing to meet demands of the department
- Update staff training materials as needed and maintain current materials on the OI Intranet Registration area
- Manage the practice management system denials associated with the registration department
- Participate with managers and registration staff to identifying new processes, procedures and workflows
- Minimum two years supervisory experience in a medical physician office facility preferred
- Minimum two years in medical practice registration experience
- Advanced working knowledge of medical registration operations and medical insurance
- Experience and ability to identify, initiate, implement and manage business practices, policies and processes
- Proficient organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external parties
- Experience and ability to exercise initiative, problem-solving and decision making
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service
EEO employer: PLEASE SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
South Dakota has no state income tax.