At Orthopedic Institute, our mission is to make life better. We do that by providing the most comprehensive, personalized care in the region. If this sounds like a work environment for you, and you want to make a difference and make life better, send your resume and cover letter to Orthopedic Institute.
- Prepares internal and external job postings.
- Logs and distributes applications/resumes.
- Screens candidates.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation.
- Resolves benefit claims.
- Administers FMLA and Leave of Absence requests.
- Maintains employment documentation and records related to hiring, termination, leaves, transfers or promotions on HRIS system. Compiles reports as needed.
- Files and maintains electronic and paper records.
- Responds to employee requests and questions regarding HR policies, procedures and benefits.
- Maintains HR content of the OI Intranet.
- Assists with company events and employee engagement initiatives.
- Assists with special projects.
- High School graduate. Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or comparable degree desirable.
- Experience of 1-3 years in the HR field. Prior experience with an HRIS database preferred.
- Technical competence/proficiency to use computers and software utilized by the organization.
- Analytical/problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task, organization skills, detail-oriented.
- Appropriately maintains the confidentiality of financial and personnel information.
- Verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work with all levels of professionals and staff.
EEO employer: PLEASE SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: email@example.com
South Dakota has no state income tax.