From Dr. Rothrock
“As a board-certified orthopedic surgeon I specialize in the comprehensive care of the patient with focused interest in minimally invasive joint replacement and joint revision. I consider it a privilege to be trusted with your care and will make every effort to ensure you are treated with the highest quality of care, as I would offer to a member of my own family. It is my goal to make certain that my cumulative experience benefits each patient and produces the best possible outcome for each individual as I can. I pride myself on maintaining a personal doctor patient relationship with each patient and if there is anything we at Orthopedic Institute can do to further improve your experience, please let us know.”
About Dr. Rothrock
Dr. Rothrock is adamant about not setting limitations for his patients. “The sky is the limit for what patients can do and accomplish after surgery. It is my duty and my passion to give them every opportunity to make whatever their goals are a reality. That is why I continue to search for less invasive ways to perform surgery and speed recovery.”
Dr. Rothrock is a native of Clay Center, Nebraska and joined Orthopedic Institute in 2009. Dr. Rothrock is an expert in hip and knee joint reconstruction and revision surgery, minimally invasive direct anterior hip replacement, pelvic and extremity trauma, and arthroscopic surgery.
- Direct anterior (front) minimally invasive hip replacement
- General orthopedics
- Hip and knee arthroplasty and revision surgery
- Pelvic and acetabular fracture surgery
- “I could not be happier with the care I have received from Dr. Rothrock and his team. From my initial appointment, to my most recent (one year later), I have only been treated with respect, care and concern from everyone. I have shared my story with many people and I recommend everyone with knee/hip issues go see him.” -B.K.
- “I loved Dr. Rothrock’s bedside manner. He gave me his time and thoroughly explained my options!” -A.H.